Tuesday, December 21, 2004

12-21-04 Trying to set up a time for me to sit down and post

I read a post from a friend on the yahoo group I belong to. She mentioned blogging before I leave to go to Pakistan, during and afterwards. I know I will have internet access, I'm just not sure how much I will actually have. I had created this blog with the intention to post while IN Pakistan. I will just have to set aside a certain time to do so. I think the evenings before bed will do just fine for me. Plus it will also give me the chance to vent before going to sleep. I will make it a priority to post all my pre-leaving feelings. "pre-leaving" is that word?? I think that this will be something that I will really treasure in the future. I'm glad I made the decision to do so.

My previous post was a bit long. But I just wanted to tell Shakil and I's story and where we have gone since then and where I'm going now!! :-)

My sleep has been so deprived the past few weeks. I went to bed at 3 a.m. last night and woke up at 6 a.m. I think the overwhelming feelings I have are just about to take me over the top. So needless to say, I'd like to take a bit of a nap.

I will be posting our visa timeline and thoughts and feelings of our now 10 month separation.

Bye for now!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home