Wednesday, December 22, 2004

12-22-04 24 more days to go!!

Today has been one heck of a day. I woke up this morning and looked outside and it was snowing! Snow in Texas?? That is such so rare. There is snow all over the ground still. Then one of my yorkies had diarrhea and I was having to take him outside about every couple of hours so he could relieve himself. Next thing, I managed to break off one of my teeth. Luckily it's not visible but I can feel it and it is becoming a bit bothersome. So I'm thinking, what else??? **sigh**

I have had a problem the past few weeks with my sleeping. I'm awake every night until at least 3 a.m. I just have so many things running through my mind. It's like I don't even know where to start. I just feel so incredibly overwhelmed. But I am very excited about seeing Shakil after so long. I can't wait to see him standing there waiting for me. I'm really going on very little sleep these days and somehow I just keep on going. I'm afraid that I'm going to just drop one day! The past 2 days I've done more packing around my apt and managed to clean out my closet that is in the hallway outside my bedroom. I had been dreading that one. All I have left to do at my apt is get out the stuff from the outside storage on my balcony. I think I'm doing pretty good with 24 more days to go!! :-)

I think I'm going to try and lay down and relax for awhile and hopefully I'll just fall asleep. Shakil has been waking me up by text messaging to my cell at about 6:30-7 a.m. everyday.

Until later...

Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home