Saturday, April 09, 2005

Today's my birthday!!!

Today is my birthday!!!!!!! I'm the big 2-9 today. Not too far from the big 3-0!! Ha ha. Shakil came home with a nice big cheesecake for me. Cheesecake is by far my most favorite sweet and is my ultimate weakness. :-) It said "Happy Birthday Tara" on the cheesecake. It was very sweet. It looks so damn yummy I can't wait to dive into it. He brought it home at lunch time and I'm surprised I didn't dive into it while Shakil was at the office. LOL

I pretty much napped all afternoon and slept late this morning. I didn't wake up until 12 p.m. I've been sleeping late for the past week. In fact, I've been sleeping until noon everyday. Shakil and I went to the park again and did a mile and a half walk but I seemed to be moving slower today. Hopefully, I'll pick up tomorrow. :-) I've started taking some more vitamins to get my energy back up.

Shakil is taking me out to dinner here shortly. Not sure where we are going but man I'm still craving Chinese!!!!!! Yum, maybe that's what I want. Last night we stopped for chicken seekh kababs and chapli kababs, fresh naan! Tasty! It was so good.

Good movie coming on tonight. "The Ring" I just love a good scary movie. I've seen it like 2 times but I keep watching a good scary movie!

Until later...

Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home