Friday, October 06, 2006

The day is set for hubby's return!

Yep, that's right - the day is set! Shakil will be here back in the U.S. around the 2nd week of November! I'm counting down and I'm just so excited. You look back on all the hell you've gone through and you just never thought it would finally happen. Immigration isn't easy by any stretch of the imagination and my heart goes out to anyone that is having to deal with it. 2 1/2 years it took for Shakil to finally get word that he would be allowed back.

Baby Sara is keeping me plenty busy these days and I'm just working at getting everything ready for Shakil's arrival. We're going to stay here at my Mom's place for a bit, meaning most likely a year and then move on to our place. Wow, our own place...together...as family. That sounds so nice!!!

I suspect I might be taking a blogging break here pretty soon. I dunno know yet but we'll see.

Until later...

Bye for now.

5 Comments:

Blogger Um Dania said...

i`m sooo happy for you .. after the happy ending and the reunion of this lovely family i think it is time to write a book about this real love story ..you could make a fortune!!lol
but please keep us updated with your life there in US don`t stop writing ..plz

Dania`s mama

6:34 AM  
Blogger pixie said...

Masha'Allah!!! That is great news!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!:) Hugs!!!

1:52 PM  
Blogger bellywalker said...

Congratulations! (Okay, I guess that sounds stupid, but honestly...I feel they are in order) :-D That is wonderful news... :-D

10:06 PM  
Blogger piniyini said...

hey congrats bigtime! im happy for ya - has he been to texas before?

10:48 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

Piniyini-

Oh yeah, Shakil lived in Texas for a LONG time!! He's verrrrrrrrry familiar!! :)

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home