Monday, October 16, 2006

Less than a month now!

I'm counting down until Shakil gets here!! He'll be here in 28 days!!

Shakil has started making preparations for his return. He gave his employer 30 days notice that he would be leaving which they were very surprised to say the least. He's been trying to figure out what he wants to take back and what he'll leave behind. He told me the other day that he has 6 dress suits that he wants to bring back. Well, if you ask me that is going to take up quite a bit of space with dress shoes too. He's only allowed 50 pounds per piece and per piece being 2 pieces total. Then, he will get to take carryon as well. I'm sure he's having a hard time deciding on everything because you do accumulate quite a bit of stuff after 2 1/2 years.

Preparations for his arrival began here about 2 weeks ago. I had to completely rearrange my bedroom and move furniture around. I did it all by myself somehow. My closet was a big task. I have a big walk-in closet but my clothes were taking up all the space. So, I have created some space for Shakil's clothes.

In other news, baby Sara has 2 little teeth that are starting to come in. Thank God, she really hasn't been that fussy with them. She does have a cough these days. :( Seems like it's just hanging on and won't go away. She acts like she feels great though.

Until later...

Bye for now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Living Away said...

I'm so happy for you, Tara!!
I can imagine all the hard time Shakil is having there. For 2 times I had to put my life and my house in some luggages, emptying my house and moving to another country.
For sure it is not easy!
Walking closet!! Oh God, I really miss that.

9:19 AM  
Blogger pixie said...

He'll be here before you know it:)!!!!

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeahhhhh!! And I'm all about buying suits in PK...they are much better quality and way too expensive here! I'd have him actually post htem if he can't put them in the suitcase. You really can't get a good business one under 300 bucks here.

11:53 PM  
Blogger Gulperi said...

Second week of November is almost here! Wow! I bet you are super duper excited! Congrats on the two little teeth!! I think my little man is teething (he is only 3mos now--my earliest teether!)..

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home