Monday, August 18, 2008

recent pics of Sara

Well, I finally finished up on the story of how Shakil got back to the US. There is so much more to tell and about our life now back in the US - 2 years later! I thought I'd show some pics of Sara as I have had some requests. She is 2 1/2 now!! Growing like a weed and SUCH a joy!! Enjoy!

This pic was of Sara earlier this year on a vacation to San Antonio. Here in this pic she has her first busted lip. She slipped in the bathroom and fell flat on her face. Of course it bled and bled, but I don't think it was too bad - sure could have been a lot worse!!

oops you missed it!!

This pic below is a pic of Sara at Easter. She just LOVED her little dress and she had so much fun hunting eggs!!

oops you missed it!!

This pic below is Sara at her 2nd birthday! It was a Dora the Explorer theme and might I add, SHE LOVESSSSSS DORA!! :)

oops you missed it!!

Here's a pic of Sara with just a big ol' grin on her face standing up on the chair to get something on the bar. She's quite the little naughty one!! But, loads of fun!!!

Oops you missed it!!

**If you are interested in seeing some pics - please email me at:
the_1_and_only_tara@yahoo.com

Until later...

Bye for now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tara I absolutely love your blog and Sara is such a beauty!! Its hard to believe she is already 2-1/2 wow, where has the time gone? She is absolutely beautiful. Its good to see you are blogging again, I love your stories.

7:40 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Mash'allah! Such a gorgeous little girl! I can't believe the 2 years have flown by!

Good to see you blogging!

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home