Friday, December 24, 2004

12-24-04 22 more days to go!!!

Well today was not a very productive day. I had the intentions of taking some stuff to my Mom's but the landing of my stairs was still pure ice. So needless to say, I didn't take anything. Tonight I went with my Mom to a little Christmas gathering. It was relatives from her side of the family. It was nice to see one's that I hadn't seen in awhile. It was especially nice to hear my Mom say such nice things about Shakil. :-) I guess we stayed for about an hour and a half and then went home. Doing things without Shakil just isn't the same. It's like I really don't have a good time. I just miss having him around. But....there's always next year! Funny thing is we were saying that last year. I feel that he will be around for the next holiday season.

There was really nothing else happening today. I've been watching, "The Newlyweds Nick/Jessica" marathon on MTV. I must be bored!!!! lol

I'm feeling a bit tired and tomorrow is Christmas. I'm supposed to go over to my Mom's for our normal family get together. I just wish Shakil was accompanying me. :-(

Until later...

Bye for now.

<< Home