Friday, March 03, 2006

Baby Sara is 1 month!!

Time really does fly doesn't it?!? I really can't believe that Sara is already a month old. It seems just like yesterday that I had her and I was holding her in my arms for the first time. It is definitely not easy with a newborn. So many sleepless nights, sleepless days - you name it. It is all worth it though. She is just the most precious gift anyone could have.

We took Sara in for boosters today and that was so hard seeing her cry like that. It was sort of a delayed cry with her though - she didn't cry with the needle initially going on - it was when the injection went in. The pediatrician said she might run a low grade fever and tonight I think she is. We've got some Panadol drops to give her to make her feel better and lower the fever.

Thank you all for all the nice comments you have said about Sara. I read these comments and they all just bring a smile to my face. We appreciate it so much! :-) I would upload a pic of baby Sara but unfortunately something is going on with this ISP and I can't - will upload one ASAP!

Until later...

Bye for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger rabiaiman said...

mashaAllah one month old!!!! what is panadol??? its so hard watching them go through those shots!!

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home