Monday, November 06, 2006

Nailed it!!

I went for the interview today. This interview was for an Urgent Care Clinic. I got myself all primped and ready for the interview and headed out a good 45 minutes prior to the time - don't wanna be late ya know! Plus, I really had not been to this area in a long time so I wanted to make sure I knew where I was going.

It took me about 20 minutes to get there and surprisingly, I found the office with no problems. When I pulled up and parked, I kind of checked out the place from my car before getting out. You know...scoping it out! When I walked in, I was very pleased at how nice the clinic is. Typical clinic with a front desk and and waiting area. Nice and well kept. I always like to see that.

It wasn't very busy at the time I went - just after lunch at 1 p.m. I did arrive about 15 minutes early to fill out any necessary application, etc. Upon finishing the application, I was called back pretty quickly. There were 2 women interviewing me. 1 was the wife of one of the doctors and the other was the office manager.

The interview went fantastic!! I discussed the pay and they are willing to pay what I'm asking - which is always good!! I was offered the position and asked if I could return tomorrow to just kind of hang out, get a feel for the place for a few hours. So I have to be there bright and early at 7:45 a.m. I'll be there till noon. I'll start full-time on Monday, the 13th! This time I know for sure I'm hired because they sent me home with the new hire paperwork and benefits, etc.

Thanks for all your kind words after that other crappy experience I had with the last interview. Just wasn't meant for me!

When I got home from the interview, my Mom told me that someone had just called from an office I sent off a resume to last night. I did call them and set up interview for Wednesday. This one is about 10 minutes max from me. Hubby said to go and at least check it out - wouldn't hurt and see who pays more and what I like better.

Until later...

Bye for now.

8 Comments:

Blogger pixie said...

Woo-Hoo!!! Congrats!!!

5:08 PM  
Blogger piniyini said...

nice1 im happy gor ya and definitely do check out the other interview ;-)

5:56 PM  
Blogger Living Away said...

Congratulations Tara!!
It's good to see that everything is going fine for you!

6:00 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Thanks guys!!! :)

6:54 PM  
Blogger Gulperi said...

Tara, I am so happy for you! That is wonderful news!! Congratulations!!!!

6:27 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Tara!!! :D

WHOOHOO!!! I am so happy for you!!! *happy dancing around the house*

See I told you that there is a reason for everything!! :D Congrats to you!!!

Love and hugs :)

10:33 AM  
Blogger The Muslim Wife's Kitchen said...

Mabrook! : ) That's great news!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :)

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home