Friday, November 03, 2006

update...

So I finally heard back about the position. She decided to go the email route and let me down easily that they have already filled the position, we'll keep your resume on file, blah blah blah.

You know I was completely mislead with this position and that is why I'm so bothered and or upset by it. This woman offered me the position with a Nov 13th start date and the emails me now - a week later to tell me its been filled. I mean, the nerve of some people.

Oh well, back to the drawing board....

8 Comments:

Blogger piniyini said...

oh i feel for ya, keep ur chin up tho and keep trying

i know one of my cousins who even by having a degree had to send out more than 200 cv's

10:51 AM  
Blogger Jaycie said...

Why did she just put you off like that.. I think that's pretty unprofessional. I hope your interview on Monday goes well!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Gulperi said...

Just checking in on ya! 9 more days!!! That is awesome. Sorry to hear about the job. There is always a reason behind it and insha'Allah you will find a better one.

12:43 PM  
Blogger The DP said...

YOu know, that happened to me when I was working in Zurich, I went through four rounds of interviews, the regional manager told me the job was mine...they strung me along four for weeks...then when i finally called them and asked about the position, the HR lady told me in two words, "The position has been filled." This after the job was in the bag.
people suck. But the good news is I got a job a week later, I hope this happens to you!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Baji said...

Wow, that was so unprofessional. Insh'Allah, you have a better opportunity waiting for you.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Thanks guys!! :)

5:39 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Hey I just read about this. I am sorry it went down like that. But you know that things happen for a reason. Maybe its a sign that something better is coming your way!! :)

Lots of hugs to you!!

9:49 PM  
Blogger pixie said...

I'm sorry, that was very unprofessional.

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home