Sunday, December 26, 2004

12-26-04 20 more days to go!!!

Well another day down!!! Yesterday was Christmas and I went to my Mom's house. My brother and his friend were there, my other brother and his wife/two kids and my grandmother were all there. The food was fantastic. My Mom did really well. We didn't have the traditional turkey and all the fixins. She made other items that were soooo good. She also made a homemade pecan pie, sweet potato pie and other fabulous desserts. We did our gift exchange and we had drawn names on Thanksgiving. My bro's friend Marco had my name and he got me this beautiful martini glass set. My bro Kerry had Shakil's name and got him a really neat power screwdriver. :-) We all had a nice time but it just wasn't the same without my sweetheart.

Today I slept so much. I woke up early but was back to sleep by 12 p.m. and slept until after 4 p.m. I just don't think I'm sleeping sound at night. I have so much excitement! I did do some more cleaning around my apt and put everything else that needs to go to my Mom's in one spot. I think one more trip and I'll be finished moving it all over to her house. :-)

Well I'm online talking to hubby and he can't seem to find my blog. I'll catch up more later!!

Until later...

Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home