Sunday, June 26, 2005

Wasn't going to say....

Well I wasn't going to say but I'm just so darn excited I have to. I'm pregnant!! Just one week after arriving back here to the states I find out this news. I was suspicious that something was going on but I just thought "no way". Well no way has turned into yes way. I tested here at home and it turned positive almost instantly. I immediately burst into tears because I thought "how did this happen"? "we weren't even trying". Well, it must be "time" for Shakil and I. I called Shakil as quickly as I could to give him the good news and I think he just went into shock. I think he feels bad because he's not able to be here with me right now. I told him not to worry that he's with me all the time in my heart and I just know he'll get here sooner than later. He is very happy to know that he's going to be a daddy!!!

I had my first OB appt Friday and she ended up doing an ultrasound. I got baby's first pic and what an amazing thing. I'm 6 weeks and 3 days right now. My due date is February 16th. Doc says that everything looks good for a 6 weeker. Thank God. I'm just keeping my fingers/toes crossed that everything stays ok. Please keep us in your prayers!!!

The U.S. might not let Shakil back in the country as of yet but I sure did bring a piece of him back with me!! :-)

Until later...

Bye for now.

4 Comments:

Blogger ayalguita said...

salaams Tara!!! COngratulations!! Oh I am so happy for you! At least you have a bit of your hubby with you! Inshallah he will make it into the US in time for the baby! Many kisses from Spain!!!!! ELena

7:25 AM  
Blogger Jaycie said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! congrats!!!

1:41 AM  
Blogger pghjezebel said...

Congrats Tara!!!

9:41 AM  
Blogger wayfarer said...

Congrats! Mashallah. Enjoy sis....keep us updated.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home