Monday, December 27, 2004

12-27-04 19 more days to go!!!

Well, today was one hell of a day. I had chipped off a tooth last Wednesday and had to go see the dentist today. I thought a filling would do the job. Ohhhh noooo of course not, the dentist did an x-ray and said that it needs a root canal. *sigh* So tomorrow I go in for the root canal. NOT looking forward to that. I just get the WORST headache after having the root canal done. My Mom offered a bit of advice saying to take some Motrin or something before the procedure and that should help. So....I will give that a try. What have I got to lose, right?

Anywayssss....I was so completely bored this evening. I have nothing left to pack and 1 more load to take to my Mom's. I've rearranged the fridge 1 too many times along with cleaning the bathroom and kitchen, etc. 1 too many times!! My roomie is starting to think that I'm nuts!! lol I just get bored and when I get bored I guess cleaning helps me out. My Mom told me this evening she has plenty for me to do at her house when I get in that mood. :-) If my headache is not bad after the root canal tomorrow then I'll probably venture over to her house and do some arranging of things that I've taken over there. I'm starting to wonder where the heck I'm going to sleep when I finally move there. I'm completely occupying one bedroom with all my stuff and my bed will be completely taken apart in that room to make all my stuff fit. Then she has another bedroom that she has been storing stuff. Hmmmm...where am I going to sleep????

I can't believe only 19 more days until I leave to see my sweetheart. I just miss him so incredibly much and it only increases everyday!!! I dream everynight about what it's going to be like when I walk out of the airport in Lahore and see him waiting for me. That just gives me butterflies in my tummy. I still get those butterflies when I think about him. There is not one day that I don't think about what wonderful memories we have and soon those memories are going to become reality again!! :^)

Until later....

Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home