Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Back to my old job!!

Well I decided last Friday that it was about time for me to go back to my job. So I contacted my boss at my last job and she contacted me back very quickly to come over to the office and talk with her. I was so excited to go see everyone. They are in a new office since I have gotten back from Pakistan and I couldn't wait to check it out. When I got there one of the girls that was there when I had to leave was still working there and she just ran out to hug me. Lori (my boss) came out to get me and was just so excited to see me. She immediately showed me around the office and it's just beautiful. She took me to see Dr. C who is the owner of the practice and she just hugged me and said "so you're startin' tomorrow"? My boss just laughed and said "she isssss interviewing" Dr C. came back with "yeah right".

Lori took me through a list of questions that she normally asks her potential employees and we just laughed and joked through most of it. She was just following procedure. When we finished up and she asked if I had any questions I came back with - So when do I start? She laughed and said to be there Thursday. So Thursday is my first day back!! I'm so very excited. I'll be going back to doing what I was doing before but with a lot less stress and not so many deadlines because they have so much more help now. They aren't running on a skeleton crew now which is fantastic because those docs are busy, busy, busy.

Wondering when I'll get my chat sessions in with Shakil. He's staying so busy with work and now I'm going to be nice and busy. I'm sure we'll work it out - we always do.

Thank you to everyone with the nice comments. I really do appreciate that and it means so much to me and Shakil. He reads 'em too!

Until later...

Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home