Sunday, November 12, 2006

Last call from Shakil in Pakistan

I just talked to Shakil and he's leaving for the airport in about an hour. That'll be the last time I talk to him unless I give him a ring while he's in the airport waiting. The circuits must be pretty busy at this time because I couldn't get through to him and he had to call me. So if I do give him another ring it may be tough getting through. Don't think I won't try!! ha ha!

I can't believe the day of his arrival is almost here!! I'm so incredibly excited and so happy! It's been a little over 2 months since I've seen him and you know that feels like an eternity.

Please keep Shakil in your prayers for a safe flight back home to where baby Sara and I are anxiously awaiting his arrival!! :)

Until later...

5 Comments:

Blogger Living Away said...

I just look at your counter and my heartbeats went crazy! Can you believe it??
It's there: 2 hours until your hubby arrives.
Are you at the airport already?!

2:56 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

The counter is not exactly correct because it thinks midnight is the time he arrives. That makes it technically the day he arrives though. He arrives tomorrow night my time and is on the plane right now!!! A long 18 hour flight back! Wheww!

3:09 PM  
Blogger pixie said...

I'm so happy for you guys!!!:)

9:08 PM  
Blogger piniyini said...

woot!!! lucky him, someones gonna get some lurrrve tonight ;-)

im talking bout baby sara, double dunkin luvin for her

congrats!

10:03 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Pixie - thank you so much!!

Piniyini - you crack me up!!! But yes, baby Sara will get some good lovin' for sure!! :)

Thanks again guys!

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home