Tuesday, December 28, 2004

12-28-04 18 more days to go!!!

Well, I survived the root canal today but the dentist put me on 1500mg of antibiotics and I've felt a bit nauseated and dizzy most of the day. I really think it's related to the antibiotics.

I got my move scheduled today and I move out of my place on January 5th. I really think that reality will hit me when I get completey moved to my Mom's. :-) Everything just seems like a dream to me right now. I've just been waiting and waiting for so long to finally be with my husband. I used to have dreams where I'd wake up reaching for my hubby and find no one there. I've just had this incredible empty feeling inside of me, like a part of me is missing and that part is him.

Looking back it really doesn't seem like it's been over 10 months since I've seen him but at the time of waiting, it seemed like forrrrrrrrrever! I really don't know how I did it. Things got really hard on me at times but I think my job kept my mind occupied. I stayed so busy at work. I'll admit that I have enjoyed not having to work but I'm starting to get a bit bored...well not a bit...REALLY bored!! I'm sure it would be different if I had a little one to be running around after! ;-) I look forward to that day!

So in 18 days I'll be getting on a plane to see my hubby. I miss him so much!!! I miss everything about him. *sigh* I can't wait!!!!!!!

Until later...

Bye for now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home