Wednesday, December 29, 2004

12-29-04 17 more days to go!!!

Got an email today from the U.S. Embassy in Islamabad. I had emailed them several days back to see if I would be able to accompany Shakil to the interview and they told me that I can go. So I'm very happy that I will be able to be there with him to support him. I know it's going to be very awkward for him. I'm sure he has so much on his mind these days. I can tell sometimes when chatting with him online.

I spent the entire day at home today. I was posting on and off to the yahoo group that I'm on. Those group of gals have been so incredibly supportive and it's nice to have such a great support system like that. God knows I need it!! I am still not feeling up to par yet after having that root canal. The antibiotics are just not setting well with me. I did cut back on the dosage in hopes to feel better. We shall see.

Wooooooooohooooooo 17 more days to go until I leave to be with my hubby!! I'm just ready to get through with this week so I can get moved to my Mom's. It'll be here before I know it!!

Until later...

Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home