Friday, December 31, 2004

12-31-04 15 more days to go!!!

Had an interesting thing happen this evening. Someone decided to post a comment to me and a very hateful one I might add. I have so many ill feelings toward someone who would make such comments about someone that they don't even know NOR do they know my husband. If you happen to be reading this and you claim to be Muslim....I think you should know that you will not be forgiven for the things you have said to me until I FORGIVE YOU. You may also want to read this:
O you who believe! Avoid much suspicions, indeed some suspicions are sins. And spy not, neither backbite one another. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? You would hate it (so hate backbiting) . And fear Allah. Verily, Allah is the One Who accepts repentance, Most Merciful. Enough said.

It's New Year's Eve, the last day of the year then off to 2005! I really hope that 2005 will be better for hubby and I than 2004. We have gotten so far but still have so far to go. I keep mentioning all the patience that I think I have gained during this time. But overall I think I have gained an a lot of patience. God knows I need it!! :-)

I took the last load of things to my Mom's!! But then realized that I forgot to tell the movers that I have 2 tv's that I need moved too, my tv/my hubbies tv. I'll have to give them a call in the morning to add that to the list. It just slipped my mind.

I can't believe 15 more days to go!! I'm so very excited about seeing hubby after soooo long! I can't wait to see that incredible smile of his and give him a great big hug when we are alone. :-)

Until later...

Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home