Friday, December 31, 2004

12-31-04 Been up all night...

I can't believe I'm still awake. It's almost 5 a.m. and I haven't been asleep yet. I just have so many things running through my mind of what I have to get done. Not much time left! :-D But hey, that's a good thing. I think the fact that I slept yesterday afternoon from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. has A LOT to do with it. ;-) I'm already on Paki time and I'm not even there yet. :P Oh well, I did get the opportunity to talk to hubby for some time and I always love that time. He's such a sweetheart and I'm so lucky to have a man like that in my life. You know it's true, sometimes you have to go through the crap to find the good ones and he's definitely a good one!

I guess I better try and get some sleep as my Mom is wanting me to go back over to her house and help arrange all the stuff I've been bringing to store at her house. I'm amazed that I've got it all moved over there, just furniture left! :-)

Until later...

Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home