Saturday, January 01, 2005

1-1-05 14 more days to go!!! Happy New Years!!!

It's 5 a.m. Another night of being awake allllll night!!! *sigh* So I went to have a nice dinner with my Mom and it was very nice. I enjoyed spending the time with her. I was supposed to go out with my roomie, Kristi for New Years Eve but some circumstances came up and I just wasn't able to go. Well I was home by 9 p.m. and watched some tv for awhile, chatted to hubby for a brief time and then proceeded to go to bed. Hmmm..well that didn't last long so I got up and went back online to check to see if there were any new posts on the yahoo group and posted a little and then got a response from Tiffany on the group, responded back, etc. She always seems to be awake when I'm up at this hour but has a job that requires her to work midnight shift sometimes from what I read. So no wonder she is up!! :-)

After posting on and off to the group, I thought I'd better go to bed since it is after 5 a.m. and I haven't been to sleep YET. It has been so nice to have such a great support system in this group. They have done nothing but support me and say some of the sweetest things. Good friends are so hard to find nowadays and even though I have only met or known 2 of the gals, they all seem like such wonderful individuals and I hope I have the pleasure of meeting more of them one day. :-)

Oh my, I'm at 14 days until I leave. I must say that I'm starting to get some butterflies in my tummy. I just can't imagine how it's going to feel seeing Shakil after soooo long. 11 months will be how long it's been when I arrive there. OMG I can't wait!!!! :-D

Until later...

Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home