Monday, July 04, 2005

My Childhood

I was tagged by Dawn with this...

Here are the rules to this meme game: Remove the blog at #1 from the following list and bump every one up one place; add your blog's name in the #5 spot; link to each of the other blogs for the desired cross pollination effect.
1. Liza
2. Marie
3. Sandy
4. Dawn
5. Tara

Next: select new friends to add to the pollen count. **No one is obligated to participate & anyone else can play**. If you've already been tagged by this one, sorry! :)

I tag....
1. Colleen
2. Molly
3. Elena

What 5 things do you miss about your childhood?

1. Sleepovers
When I was a young girl I used to go to sleepovers and have sleepovers as well. A close group of girls and I would just get together at someones house. We'd rent some scary movies, munch on all sorts of not so healthy snacks (but that was part of the fun, right?) We'd stay up all night chatting about who likes what guy, etc., call boys on the phone and chat. We had a blast.
2. Six Flags and Hurricane Harbor
A group of gals and I would go there every weekend and more so during the summer. Back then, the heat never bothered us and we'd just have to ride every single ride. So much fun. Hurricane Harbor was where we would go to get our great tans. We'd spend the entire day out there just baking in the sun - rarely did we even do any rides, etc. Yep, I was a nut back then - still am. :-)
3. My Dad
My childhood makes me think about my Dad. I had blogged about him not too long ago. He was just a wonderful man and I remember all of the good times. I have some wonderful memories.
4. School
Yep, I said it - I miss school. I loved going to school and being around all my close friends. I loved the excitement of the next year and what teacher I'd have and who was in my class. Good times.
5. Summer vacations
Of course I loved summer vacations. No worries and no school (oops I just said I missed school) well hey we needed a break ya know. Just getting together with friends and family during those months was a blast. Always dreaded going back to school after the summer break.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pseudo-intellectual lunatic said...

i miss the not saying prayers part

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home