Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Got my ticket to leave today!!!

**Thanks to the new visitors Aisha and Toseef for stopping by**

Today my Mom and I went to get my ticket and I leave September 21st!! That's like 2 weeks from this Wednesday! I was shooting for the 25th but effective September 13th, PIA is no longer flying on Sunday's out of Houston - just Wednesday's. So I just bumped it up to the 21st. I just have to get a domestic flight from Dallas/Fort Worth to Houston. I'll be booking that tomorrow. The travel agent I went through was just fantastic and very helpful. He gave me a free domestic roundtrip ticket to travel anywhere in Pakistan. He has even called PIA and confirmed me for the 21st and got my seat assignment. Right now I'm in a window seat with no one next to me in the 2 seats. What are the chances that there will still be no one next to me? I sure hope so!! My luck - who knows!

I cannot wait to see Shakil. I looked on the sidebar of my blog and it shows that it has been 83 days since I've seen him. Sometimes it feels just like yesterday that I left there and then other days it feels like forever since I left. It's amazing how fast the days come and go. I'm sure the next 2 weeks will just take forever to pass by. Well, I don't know - I 've got so much stuff to get together that it might just fly by.

My Mom is taking it pretty well. She just keeps hoping for some miracle with immigration and we'll get to come home. I just finished my 4th month of pregnancy and I really don't want to travel after I'm 7 mos. I've heard it's not advisable but then again, Dawn told me that she did. Shakil and I's plan is to stay there and I'll deliver there. Scared Tara? At times, but I'd say I'm just more nervous than anything. 1st pregnancy and in a different country - that's enough to make anyone nervous I think. At least Shakil and I will be together like we've wanted. He really wants to be a part of this pregnancy and I really appreciate that. He's been a part of it up until now - but it's all together different actually being together. :-)

Until later...

Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home