Monday, November 28, 2005

The color purple


You know the color purple seems to be the color of choice in our bathroom. Everything is purple or accented with purple. Shakil and I didn't do the decorating because I don't think either one of us would have gone with ALL purple and I do mean ALL. We have a purple toilet!!! Everytime I walk into the restroom and see this monstrosity - I'm just shocked. I've never seen a purple toilet before. Check it out...
The toilet is really a dark purple and as you can probably see in the pic - the seat is a bit lighter but heck they got the toilet paper holder to match!

Oh it gets better - check out our purple sink!!















I have no idea who did do the decorating in this restroom but this is the only restroom in the entire house that is like this and its connected to our bedroom. So I guess we're stuck with it for now or maybe we're just special.

Until later...

Bye for now.

8 Comments:

Blogger bellywalker said...

HAHA. I love the purple bathroom!

2:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh God! It looks like my bathroom in Pakistan. Someone did it all in purple too, but even the wall tiles are purple. I think I'd have to cover up that seat thing though ha ha ha.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Tara :)

Girl, that is pretty bad. My bathroom is pink...as in Pepto Pink. EVERYWHERE! I will upload a pic and put it on my blog ASAP.

It makes you wonder who thinks of having a purple toliet...It is like sitting on a big grape lol.

Love and Hugs!

11:37 AM  
Blogger Living Away said...

there is just one thing to do. you gotta have the towels, the toilette papers, and the rug, everything pink!
my cousin gotta a blue one. it drove her crazy. after while she just relaxed and now everything is blue. I mean everything. It’s so funny to walk in!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Gulperi said...

I am totally loving the purple!!! I had white in pakistan and soooooooooo wanted more color!! :) love it!

12:51 PM  
Blogger pghjezebel said...

lol, thats great. in the house we currently live in, the original owners painted (yes, painted) the entire bathroom brown. Toliets, sinks, shower, etc...

Thankfully my grandmother had it all ripped out and redone.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Aisha said...

LOOOOL

12:12 AM  
Blogger Baji said...

Wow! I guess that it keeps you awake, huh?

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home