Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Turkey Day...

to everyone in the U.S. and to everyone who is abroad and might be celebrating!! No celebrating going on over here in Pak though - why would they?? I'm here and I want some celebrations damnit!! ;-) I've been telling Shakil all week that Thanksgiving is on Thursday. He is going to take me out but I sure won't be getting a nice Thanksgiving dinner with all the fixin's that I'm used to. :-( He did offer to take me to Subway where I could get a turkey sub. ha ha!! I really don't want Subway on Thanksgiving so we shall see where we go.

This is my first Thanksgiving EVER to be away from my family. I feel a bit sentimental about it. I can just picture my family all sitting around the dining room table with some yummy food. Well, there is next year, right? Plus Shakil and I just have so much to be thankful for this year - our little girl that is on the way. :-)

Once again, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!

Until later...

Bye for now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Living Away said...

it's hard to spend thanksgiving without your family, but you have your own family right now, doesn't?
have you thought about in start your own family tradition???
sounds cool, don't you think?

happy thanksgiving!!!

5:18 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Happy Turkey Day to you too!!

Love and Lots of Hugs!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Baji said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Tara, Shak and baby girl! I wonder if the hotels are serving Thanksgiving dinner????

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home