Saturday, December 03, 2005

Its cold and stop that snoring!

Its about 12 a.m. here right now and I'm sitting here chatting off and on to Shakil while he's a work and I have our little gas heater turned on keeping me warm. It feels so good!! The weather has really turned cooler here. I've seen that it has gotten to 39 degrees Farenheit in the night. It is still getting to about 70 degrees during the day but this house stays so cold. Shakil and I are wrapped up (me more than him) in blankies most of the day.

I'm sleeping soooooooooo much lately. Its as if I can't get enough. I pretty much sleep on and off most of the day. My pregnancy is really progressing and that is what I blame it all on. I hit 30 weeks next Thursday. I blame a lot of it on Shakil as well. His snoring at night has reallllllllllllly become a problem. It constantly disturbs me. If he falls asleep before me then there is no way I can fall asleep unless I am damn tired. The other night I was fed up with it and decided to go into the next room which is just a lounge and sleep on the sofa. I was laying there thinking, "what am I doing here - I'm the one that is pregnant and uncomfortable most of the time." Well in the meantime I fell asleep and started to have nightmares. Well, after that nightmare I quickly returned back to my bed so I'd have hubby with me. :-) I did fall right asleep when I went back to bed. Does anyone have a remedy to STOP SNORING???? HELP!!!

Everything else is fine here I guess. The maid comes in 6 days/week and arrives at about 10 a.m. or so. Shakil has to get up and deal with her since I can't communicate with her but I get up as well so its just not him. I make him breakfast if he wants, etc. or start making some dinner item or whatever.

MIL will be returning very soon I would assume since there is a marriage ceremony at the end of the month plus she will be here for when I give birth.

Until later...

Bye for now.

6 Comments:

Blogger The DP said...

What helps is for the person who snores to sleep on their side. If you sleep on your back you are more likely to snore.

2:38 PM  
Blogger ayalguita said...

Hi Tara, when dh snores I do a sound with my tongue lol like kikiki, what we do to the horses in spain hahahahahah. It works he goes quite, also I smack him if he doesnt, I'm the agressive one lol, but he sometimes goes to sleep in sofa when he sees i'm very tired from nuria and need a good sleep, i'm lukcy with that:) 30 weeks already that is so exciting!!!! Hey Tara do you have hotmail messenger, I would like to add you to mine so we can chat!:) My ID in hotmail is ayalga, in yahoo is ayalguita

2:59 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

cncz - he snores on his side, his back, his tummy - you name it!! LOL

ayalguita - interesting little noise, I know exactly what noise you are talking about!! lucky you that your hubby will go to the sofa!!! I'll add you to my yahoo messenger/MSN so we can chat. :-)

3:08 PM  
Blogger The DP said...

*blushing* I am the snorer in our relationship, poor Nice Husband is the snoree.

12:40 AM  
Blogger Gulperi said...

its a good 18 degrees here in Texas dear!
lol.. We got lots of ice on the roads still! COngrats on hitting 30wks! Thats great! 10 more to go and you will have a healthy beautiful baby in your arms! Do as much rest as you can even with the snoring! :)

12:04 PM  
Blogger wayfarer said...

man o man...PLEASE let me know if you find a solution!

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home