Monday, January 10, 2005

1-10-05 6 more days to go!!!

Well, I talked to Shakil this evening per usual via messenger. I was telling him how excited I am and I can sense that he is too just by the things he says. :-) I also was telling him that I'm nervous. It's like I have this feeling inside that I can't even explain. I guess it feels like butterflies. I haven't seen my hubby in almost 11 months so seeing him standing right in front of me after so long is just going to be sooooo exciting!!!! I am soooo going to just want to drop my luggage and just run to him. But, I will refrain and be a good girl!

Today, I went with my Mom to "Half Price Books" and got a great deal on 3 books. I just have one more book that I want to get to take with me. I'm on the lookout for it. I'm sure I'll have to go to Barnes and Noble for that one.

Nothing else is really going on. I just can't wait to leave!!!!!!!!!!!!

Until later...

Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home