Friday, January 07, 2005

1-7-05 8 more days to go!!!

Well, I finally got moved to my Mom's. Everything was out in about an hour or so. I still have some boxes and stuff to go through here at my Mom's but overall I'm doing great!!

The excitement is really starting to build!! I CANNOT believe I leave one week from this Sunday. I've been running around trying to get things that I think I might need.

Yesterday I went to see the paralegal to finalize some things before leaving. She gave me everything that I need to take for Shakil's interview. I just needed to add the original copy of my divorce decree. Well of course since the move I wasn't able to put my hand right on it. I had to go to the civil courts building in downtown Fort Worth to get a certified copy of it with the seal on it. It didn't take to long to get it, I was surprised. :-)

I also received news from the paralegal that Shakil will need to file the I-601 waiver on the day of the interview. That particular waiver takes anywhere from 3 to 6 months according to the paralegal. *sigh* I guess I'm going to be hanging out with hubby in Pak for a bit longer than I thought. But hey, at least I'll be with him. :-) That's the main thing we want is to be together. I'm sure that the wait will be much easier on us together rather than apart.

Nothing much has been going on the past couple of days. Just trying to get everything ready to go. I still need to go do some clothes shopping. I'm sure I will do that sometime this weekend or early next week. Everything else is good to go!!

I've been pretty exhausted since the move. Up and down those stairs at my apt. But that's some good exercise. It's 10:45 p.m. right now and I'm off to bed!!!

Until later...

Bye for now. OMG 8 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home