Sunday, January 02, 2005

1-2-05 Shakil's bday/exactly 2 wks b4 I leave!!

Well, it wasn't until 3 a.m. last night when I finally turned off the t.v. I told myself this is just madness that I can't sleep. I thought I would have slept with no problems considering I was up the night before and got only 4 hours sleep. Hmmm...that wasn't the case!! I was watching some special on MSNBC news that caught my attention. It was a real life investigation of coroners in and around the L.A. area. It was pretty graphic but I found it to be very interesting.

Today is Shakil's birthday!!!! Well here in the U.S. that is. I wished him a happy bday last night when I talked to him since it was already the 2nd for him. :-) He was shocked that I remembered his bday. He thought that was great. He made mention that only his bro remembers his bday. I think bdays are very important. That is YOUR day!!! :-D I did tell him that I got him something for his bday and of course he asked what it is...NO WAY am I telling!! It's hard for me to keep it secret though. I'm always just ready to tell. :P

Today I will be going over to my Mom's again. My bro and his friend are coming over in the early part of the afternoon to clear out a bedroom there so that my bedroom furniture can go in there. I'm glad I'll be able to use MY bed because it is just so comfy!!

I went through my closet last night and realized that I really need to get some more stuff to take with me in terms of clothes. Just a few items. I don't plan on taking too much clothing!! I always have a tendancy of overpacking but this time I'm going to watch myself. :-)

Well, I think I better try to get some more sleep since I did go to bed at 3 a.m. and woke up at 6:30 a.m. It's now 7:35 a.m. I've got my volume up on my computer in case hubby comes online to chat.

Until later...

Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home