Monday, January 03, 2005

1-3-05 12 more days to go!!!

I've started having some stomach issues. I really think it's due to my nervousness about leaving. I've asked myself what I have to be nervous about and I just think it's leaving and not knowing exactly when I'll be able to return. I hope it gets better soon because it is NOT fun running back and forth to the restroom. Ughhhh!!!!!

Shakil received a notice by email the other day that stated that immigration is requesting more evidence and or information regarding his I-130. This notice was forwarded to our attorney and he hopes to find out what exactly they are wanting any day by mail. I'm glad this came about before I leave. :-) I go on Thursday to sign the affidavit for Shakil so I'm glad that is going to be out of the way. :-)

Today I was not very productive at all. I ended up sleeping on and off half the day which will of course effect me tonight when I try to go to sleep! *sigh* My sleep schedule is just screwed right now.

This evening my roomie Kristi and I went to see one of the docs that I work for. She's been in the hospital on bedrest for about hmmm...let's see...way before Thanksgiving. She's having twins (a boy/girl). She was originally pregnant with triplets but lost one early in the pregnancy. When we went into see her I could just see on her face that something was going on. She said she thought she was going to have the babies today. She started having contractions a minute apart. They have really drugged her up to keep her from having them right now. She was pretty out of it. She did say that she just knows she is going to have them anyday as she can feel them pressing on her pubic bone and she's dialating. I just feel for her. She has been so strong for those babies. She will be 30 weeks on Thursday of this week. I asked her if they had any idea of the weight of the babies and the boy is right at 3 lbs 5 ounces and the girl is a little over 2 pounds. I will say a prayer everything goes ok. She has named them, the boy is going to be Dean and the girl is Ella. She already has one little boy that is 2 named Kai. I just love that name. :-) It so fits him!!

When I got home I thought I'd go ahead and finish putting everything in my restroom in my tote that it's all packed in. So that's all done. My food (non perishables) are packed up as well. 1 more day and I'll be off to my Mom's. :-) I move on Wednesday. Thank goodness my Mom has a computer/internet so I can still keep talking to Shak, the yahoo group and this blog. Shak's computer will be packed away. I won't be using it at my Mom's.

I think I'm going to watch some tv for awhile and hope that I'll drift off to sleep. I wasn't able to talk to Shak tonight as I was gone. I hope to hear from him in the morning. :-) I think out of the 11 months we've been apart we maybe have missed chatting to each other 4 or 5 times. I think that's awesome! He's always right on time everynight and has been talking to me in the a.m. around 6:30 or 7 a.m. my time. The good thing is if I ever need him for anything I can just text message to his cell and he comes online. Thanks babe if you are reading this!!

Until later...

Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home