Tuesday, January 04, 2005

1-4-05 11 more days to go!!!

Tomorrow is moving day. I have movers coming in the a.m. about 8. They will be moving allllll my furniture to my Mom's. My Mom came over this evening and helped me pack up some last minute items. She took me to dinner at one of my favorite places, Ruby Tuesday's. I go there for their awesome salad bar!!

Our lawyer received the notice about the I-130 and turns out they were just needing some information from Shakil. Nothing big. Shakil was able to go ahead and forward that info to the paralegal to get it taken care of. :-) I go see the paralegal on Thursday to finalize some things before I leave.

I cannot believe only 11 more days. I'm really looking forward to going and staying at my Mom's before leaving. She told me today that I can expect some tears from her when she takes me to the airport. I know it's going to be hard on her but I keep telling her it's not forever and we're coming back. I also told her to focus on Shakil and I coming back and how incredible that is going to be. She agreed and she said she understands that I have to go there and bring him back here. She fully supports us. It just makes me so happy to hear her talk about him. She says the nicest things about him. :-) It really makes me smile.

Well, I'm watching the movie "Sleeping with the Enemy" and now I'm going to get in bed and curl up with Shak's blankie! :-) If you're reading this honey, you know which one I'm talking about!!! ;-)

Until later...

Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home