Sunday, January 09, 2005

1-9-05 7 more days to go!!!

Today, I did some unpacking of things here at my Mom's so I know where the heck some things are. I took out my fav pic of Shakil and I and put it where I can see it often!! God, I can't wait to see him. His smile just makes me melt!! Oh and those beautiful eyes he has. He is so incredibly expressive with them. I can't wait to experience all of that again after so long. I can't even imagine how it's going to feel to have him standing right in front of me. We've been chatting through a computer monitor for almost 11 months now!!! It's going to be a big change. It's already going to be a big change being in Pakistan again.

I also made a trip to Barnes and Noble to look for some new books by Nicholas Sparks. I just love his books. I got hooked when I read the book, "A Walk To Remember" That book just made me feel so good inside after reading it. I want to get the, "The Notebook" and "The Wedding". "The Wedding" is the sequel to "The Notebook". There are also some really good books from Sandra Brown out as well. I've always been a fan of hers. I went to high school with her son. :-) Small world!

I've posted on and off the yahoo group I'm on and one of the gals on there has suggested having a chat night before I leave. I just think that is sooooo sweet and considerate of her. Rabia if you're reading this, thank you!!! ((Hugs)). I look forward to chatting with many of them. They are such a great group of gals!!!

Well, it's after midnight and I better be heading to bed. No big plans tomorrow. I really need to go through all the stuff I'm taking and see what I still might need. I did buy some more shampoo as I'm going to be in Pak a bit longer than I thought.

Until later...

Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home