Tuesday, January 11, 2005

1-11-05 5 more days to go!!!

The excitement of me leaving is morrrrrrrre than starting to build. Today I went and did some shopping with my Mom. I bought right at $200 worth of clothes to take that would be acceptable in Pak. Most of the clothes that I have are short sleeved and according to my hubby that won't work. So I got some really nice stuff to take. I had been asking Shakil what his Mom wanted from here and he said she wanted shoes. So today I bought her a really nice pair of shoes. They are actually italian leather which is very nice. I think his Mom and I have the same taste in shoes because I remember last time when I was there I always loved the shoes she had on. These are black "strappy" shoes. Very nice!!! I would like them for myself!!! :P I also got myself a pair of really cute shoes to take. I just love shoes. I never think a person can have too many shoes!!! ;-)

I went to bed so late last night at about 3 a.m. and woke up after receiving a text message from Shakil saying he was going home. So I stayed up until about 10 a.m. and then went back to sleep until 2:30 p.m. That's just nuts!!! They day is half over by then. My Mom keeps telling me that we can never get anything done because I sleep half the day away. I'm about to head to bed right now as it's almost 1 a.m. I still have some stuff I need to get at walmart so hopefully I'll get that done in the morning.

My roomie called the other day and told me that her bro has moved into our apt for the remainder of the month. So he's paying me $12 a day to stay there. That will help considering I had to pay my half which is $350 for the month of Jan and I've been outta there since Wed of last week. He's also chipping in on the electricity. Anything helps!!! :-)

Talked to Shakil this evening and when I talk to him I keep thinking about how this time next week I'll be with him!!!! I'm just so happy right now. It is really starting to feel "real" now. :D

Until later...

Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home