Thursday, January 13, 2005

1-13-05 3 more days to go!!!

You cannot even believe how excited I am right now. I keep thinking, next week this time...I'll be with my hubby!!! We have waited soooo long for this moment to come about. I can really tell that my Mom is getting sad about me leaving. I hate that I have to leave her. She and I are soooo close and always have been. I'm really going to be missing her while I'm there. I'm going to stay in full contact with her in hopes that it makes it somewhat easier on her and me at the same time. :-)

Hubby sounded like he was getting sick this evening. I told him to take something now so he doesn't get sick. God knows I don't want to catch whatever is brewing with him when I get there. But you know how men are about taking medicine....well at least some men.

I haven't done much of anything the past couple of days. I've just been trying to relax. I did burn about 5 cd's worth of music to take with me to listen while I'm on that LONG flight!!!!!! I've got crosswords, word finds, books and snacks that I'm also taking with me on my carryon. I'm hoping that will help keep me occupied. I really hope I sleep like I did the last time I flew to Pak. I just seem soooooo much more excited this time!!! Well, no doubt after 11 months of not seeing my sweetheart!!!!

I see all the gals post on the yahoo group I'm on about their hubbies and married life. I used to get sooo jealous because I wanted to experience ALL of that but couldn't right then. But no more waiting!! I'm on my way in 3 days to see my man!! Woooooohooooo!!! :-)

There is going to be a group chat in the morning with some of the gals from the group. Thanks Rabia for getting this chat in before I leave. I'm really looking forward to it. I better get to bed as the chat is at 9:30 CST. I sometimes get up at 6 a.m. to chat to Shakil and then I go back to bed and I'm sure that I would sleep right through that time. I'll have to set my alarm!

Until later...

Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home