Sunday, January 16, 2005

1-16-05 TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!

Well, 1 hour and 15 minutes to go until my Mom takes me to the airport. My bro and his friend Marco are meeting my mom and I at the airport to say bye to me. :-( You can't even begin to imagine how I feel right now. It is the strangest feeling of being sad and so happy at the same time. I'm going to miss my Mom so much. I hope that Shakil and I can get back to the U.S. quickly and INS doesn't tie up things any longer.

I have 2 pieces of luggage that are COMPLETELY full. Each bag weighs about 68 pounds. I have my carryon as well. That is heavy too. I'm also carrying a big purse and that adds on some weight!!

I probably got about 4 1/2 hours sleep last night. But once I turned off the t.v....I passed out. I don't even remember turning it off.

OMG, I'm just so excited right now. I'm almost sick to my stomach because I'm sooooo excited and nervous and sad and all of these feelings!! I cannot wait to see my hubby!!!!

Well, this will be the last post until I get to Pakistan. Honey, if you are reading this...I'll be there soon babe!! :-)

Until later...

Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home