Sunday, January 30, 2005

1-29-05

Today makes it 3 days that I haven't been outside. Sometimes I feel that my entire life has been stripped from me. I haven't done anything in 3 days and Shakil tells me that the only thing to do here is attend a wedding. I watch tv all the time and the only thing I have to look forward to is what movie is coming on next. *sigh*

I wish there was more for me to say but really there isn't. Shakil leaves to go the office at about 10 a.m. and comes back around 1 p.m. and then leaves again to return at 5 p.m. During that time I'm here alone with the servant and he and I can't communicate with each other at all very well. So you can just imagine how much fun that is!!! :P

I have no idea what to cook here and I'm starting to feel that Shakil has the perception that I just don't want to cook for him. That is so not true. He and I have had some arguments over it. My issue is that I'm just not accustomed to doing all the cooking on top of the stove and the only thing I've seen here is some meat and a few vegetables here and there in the fridge or freezer. I also am not the type of person that can just make something out of nothing. I follow recipes and most of my cooking is done by baking in the oven. I'm just at a loss!! :-(

Well, I feel that is all that I have to say for now. Nothing else going on.

Until later...

Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home