Sunday, January 30, 2005

1-30-05

Today is Sunday and Shakil is home today with me. I don't feel quite as alone today. It's just taking some getting used to not having to wake up and rush like an idiot to get to work on time. It's nice to be able to do things a lot slower because I have much more time on my hands.

Last night Shakil and I were invited to go to dinner by his uncle. He took us to a place called Gymkhana club. This place is a club for members only with restaurants, tennis courts, swimming pools, library, snooker and some entertainment halls for special events (weddings, musical events and cinema). Just a variety of things. After that we went for groceries at the same club and I have Sprite Zero now and that is something that I was drinking in the U.S. After all of that we came home and just talked about some things for quite awhile and watched tv.

This morning Shak and I slept in and then got up and made breakfast together. I made a large omelet that we split between myself, him and the servant. After the late breakfast, I decided to change the sheets on the bed and found them to be very wrinkled so I ironed them along with the pillowcases. I'm not used to having to iron my sheets or pillowcases for that matter. I've never had to do it. When I put my sheets to be washed/dried they come out wher I don't have to iron them. Right now I won't even let Shak sit on the bed because I don't want it messed up!! :P

Here it is about 4 p.m. and we are just sitting here on the sofa in the bedroom just watching tv. So I took it upon myself to get caught up on some emails and blog. In regards to adjusting here, it's going to take so much more effort on my part and me realizing that everything doesn't happen when I want it to. I just don't have much patience but I have more than I used to. Shakil is a great person and he handles me well. I know that I can be a bit cranky sometimes and it's not my intention to do so. I just blame it all on this crazy world that I'm living in. I will work on my attitude and realize that it's not just me anymore.

Until later...

Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home