Saturday, July 09, 2005

Enjoying the weekend!

On Friday's I get off work at 2:30 p.m. which is soooo nice. Our docs stop seeing patients at noon - we have lunch and then it's just about time to go home. I really like it that way for Friday's. We do start a bit earlier but that's what enables us to get off early - no complaints outta me!

So I got off work and drove home which now by the way is about a 45 minute drive home. Ughh!! Lately I've just been exhausted by the time I get home - pregnant or not. My Mom had told me that there was a marriage reception that we needed to attend so I decided to go. It was for my Mom's first cousin's son who got his girlfriend pregnant and they got married. Yep, realllllllll proud of that! HA - right!!

We got home after 9 p.m. and I could barely keep my eyes open but just went on to bed, watched t.v. and dozed off after 11 p.m. sometime.

Bright and early this morning my friend Steph called me wanting to go to the pool for a while. So I did and the pool was so nice and relaxing. We didn't stay very long because I wasn't up for baking in the sun. I've already got a little one baking in my tummy and that's all the baking that's going to go on. I did get a little sun but nothing major.

My friend Steph is getting married August 26th and she's been having a hell of 'a time trying to find shoes for her wedding dress. She went with an ivory dress (basically looks white but up against white you can tell it's ivory) and champagne trim. The dress is pretty but hard to find matching shoes. We've been all over looking. We went to Nordstrom's, Foley's, Dillards and many other places. We did go to this one boutique that has fabulous shoes and she found one pair but unfortunately her soon to be hubby is not that tall (5'6) and she is 5'6 without heels and she doesn't want to tower over him.

After some shoe shopping we went for ice cream at Marble Slab. Oh yum! It was damn good! I've been home for a couple of hours now and haven't done much. Just relaxing and more relaxing because I get zero during the week. Grrrrrrrrrrrr. That makes me miss Pakistan because I got plenty of relaxing and sleep there.

Until later...

Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home