Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Break time...

until I reach Pakistan.

Packing is going well. I think I've gotten everything that I need - if not oh well. Tomorrow - oh it already is tomorrow, it's 12:16 a.m. Well today I should say is my last day at my Mom's. Wednesday I leave DFW about 3:40 p.m. and arrive into Houston at 4:45 p.m. My flight to Pak leaves at 8 p.m. I reach Pakistan at 3:45 a.m. Pak time on a Friday. It's a long flight - yep but oh so worth it in the end. The excitement builds by the hour for me. Can't wait to see my hubby!!!

On that note, I'll be going. I'll be back to blogging once I reach there. Well maybe a couple of days after I arrive. Depends on the jet-lag.

Thanks again for all the support. :-)

Until later...

Bye for now.

5 Comments:

Blogger Aisha said...

good luck. be safe!

7:48 AM  
Blogger bellywalker said...

bon voyage! :-)

12:15 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Hey Tara :)

Have a great trip back. Will be thinking about you!!!

Love and Miss you!!!

3:40 PM  
Blogger camilla said...

have a safe trip Tara

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great trip! :)

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home